Uppercase to lowercase converter is a tool to change your text case from uppercase to lowercase. The other function provided on this page is the Capitalize case, which capitalizes the first letter of every word, including prepositions, conjunctions, and articles.
The complete case conversion function is provided on the main page. You can access the page by simply type https://easycaseconverter.com in the address bar at your browser or just click the red button which locates at the top of the left sidebar of this page.
This page intended only for a user who needs the simple version of the case converter tool without being distracted by other unnecessary functions.
Convert letters from uppercase to lowercase
The lowercase text tool takes every letter in the text area and converts all to the lowercase letters. Lowercase refers to small letters. Lowercase is generally used for the letters in all words except at the beginning of the sentence.
Perform the following steps to convert letters to lowercase:
- Copy the text you want to convert from any word processor you are currently using.
- Open https://easycaseconverter.com/ or https://easycaseconverter.com/uppercase-to-lowercase-converter/
- Paste the text you copied into the provided text area on the page
- Click the “lowercase” button located in the below text area
- You should see the result in a few seconds in the text area
The “Copy” and “Download button” located above the text area, allow the user to copy the result to clipboard or download it as .txt file to local storage.
By using this tool will save you a lot of time and transform your text case quickly when you made an unintended change while editing the text. All you have to do is copy and paste your text, and then choose the case function provided.